Thursday, October 8, 2009

Hee, Hee, Hee, I got Grannie to post just for me! Ruby


Don't tell anybody but I got Grannie to post just for Me, Hi I am Ruby, "The Integalactic Gumshoe". I thought being as Grannie is on the blog she would sneak one in just for me. I wanted her to show everybody my picture too, I am the one on the left and Lilly is the one on the right. I am the cute one! I told Grannie since I was so good at the vet to get my rabies shots and the guys too, we need to update our blog. See Grannie is such a push over. I will keep trying between Mom and I to get more blogs on the web!

2 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

OMG! Mom can smell the puppy breath all the way over here and she can't stop smiling! What adorable pups you all are!
Keep posting your pictures! We're loving them!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

World of Animals, Inc said...

We are so happy that you got your Grannie to post for you. You two are just too cute in the photo. Puppy fun is going to be coming soon from you both. Thanks for the share. Have a wonderful rest of your day.
World of Animals